Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 14, Gibralter

As I said previously, I decided not to even try this trip, after re-reading the information. And according to Keith I was right to make that xchoice, as there was a lot of climbing up and down slopes and stairs. He managed some of it, but in fact had to miss out on some, because his knee couldn't cope. He took a lot of photos and was extremely glad he had done the trip even without me, as he enjoyed the Barbary apes that are a main feature of the place. In fact one tried to wrestle his camera off him, but the stronger person won!

I stayed on board, did some embroidery, pottered, read, slept, did some exercises (gentle pilates), put my feet up, had lunch, not newcessarily in that order, and went to supper once Keith was back. As usual we had our enjoyable snark at the people coming and going past us to go to or come back from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment